Topband: 2019 STEW PERRY

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Dec 31 14:29:55 EST 2019

I feel I must clarify.  I am in full support of remotes.  Please don't read
into my previous what I didn't type.

I hit "send" too quickly and know I'll get hate emails...argh, happens every
time.

It's guys in EU using USA remotes that PURPORT to still be in EU. (like this
alleged US1Q operator)

Or USA guys using a remote in Japan to work Asians, but say they are still
in the USA that

is of questionable ethics.

I think remotes are a great idea, actually, so long as your callsign is
representative of where your antenna is at.

OK.I think that's clear now.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB