Topband: Diversity RX audio example

VE6WZ_Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 5 19:13:57 EST 2019

Robin...
Sorry I should have added that detail.  This was recorded using the Flex 6600 from the remote QTH 90 km north of my home.
I have been mostly using the Flex this winter, although the K3 is still in line.
The recordings are made and edited using Audacity.

Also, I realize that those that listen to the sound file will require reasonably good headphones. I’m not sure basic earbuds will do it.  Part of working the weak ones on 160m includes a good headset too!

Steve