Topband: 10 Feb SS REPORT V84SAA

k1zm at aol.com k1zm at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 09:57:18 EST 2019

Little to report to  the NA East Coast at our SS time - worked only N4IS - I think I heard other vy weak stations calling but could not put together any calls the signals were so weak.
Will be on for the SR opening to the East Coast starting 2145z or so - either 1805.5 or perhaps 1826.5 this morning - in both cases QSX  UP 3 khz.
Jeff

Jeff BriggsDXing on the Edge: The Thrill of 160 Meters Available worldwide through BookBaby, Array Solutions, DX Engineering, Radio Society of Great Britain, & Amazon