Topband: KD9SV BOG

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 11:35:24 EST 2019

R4ecently I posted a question on this reflector about whether my
newly-installed reversible BOG can work where it is.  Thanks to everyone
who replied.  The bottom line is, it can't, and a directive loop is far
more likely to be effective, given the geography of my lot.

So... I have a full set of KD9SV's BOG hardware, nearly new, bought from
DXEngineering for $300 at the end of last year.  I'm interested in
trading for K9AY or SAL equipment (I can build the loops myself).
Anyone want to swap?  I'll include 220 feet of WD1-A wire, also newly
purchased and deployed.

--

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network