Topband: : V84SAA

Brian Campbell VE3MGY at hotmail.ca
Mon Feb 11 14:23:18 EST 2019

Hi Gary 'et al'

Don't feel too bad. I haven't missed a V8 SS yet and only this morning did I hear them for about 10 sec on 80 at 219 and then I heard them briefly at 109/ ESP on 160 a bit later on. There were no Pre, Post, or Post Post SR peaks here yet. ( FYI There is no common darkness here at NA SS / V8 SR )

So... The surveillance continues.  Unfortunately without an amp its very doubtful ( but definitely not impossible ) that I will have a chance even if I get to hear them. But at least I can fine tune my RX antennas if nothing else lol.

73 es good luck to all,
Brian
VE3MGY