Topband: V84SAA 2019

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Sun Feb 17 14:11:50 EST 2019

There is something magic that happens on any of the ham bands at any
given time.  Hearing weak signals that should not be there is what gets
my heart pumping.  Hearing watery signals on 160 meters from the
opposite end of the world is about as exciting as it gets.  Thank you to
all the members of the V84SAA crew for such an outstanding effort on 80
and 160 meters.  You made the magic.

Dave K1WHS