Topband: Lack of QSO's

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:25:16 EST 2019

Hi George,

I thought conditions last night (Saturday night) were very good all night
long on 160 meters, with signals from Europe pretty easy copy near
Indianapolis at least 45 minutes before sunset.  I was only going to put a
few stations in the log before heading to bed around 11pm local time but
wound up operating until 3am local time (0800 UTC) due to all the activity
and fun on 160.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)