Topband: Frequency Dependant Remote antenna switching

VE6WZ_Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 26 14:37:24 EST 2019

After posting my video link about TX and RX direction switching, I have received some emails asking about how I switch my various transmit antennas.

This morning I built another video that describes my frequency dependant switching system that uses the Station Master band decoder.
What might be unique about the system I use is the requirement to switch multiple frequency segments within each band in order to deal with some of my narrow bandwidth antennas.  I require more than just band switching.
I discuss the capabilities of the unit, how it is programmed and how I have distributed the control lines to the various antennas.

Perhaps this might give some ideas to others with complex antenna switching requirements or those planning a remote.

https://youtu.be/n2yR4AU0lkA <https://youtu.be/n2yR4AU0lkA>

73, de steve ve6wz