Topband: elevated radial

Anton Moehammad moehanton at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 22:07:07 EST 2019

Hello All,I wondering if You can give me advice about some unclear thing for my second attempt 160m antenna. I can put a vertical antenna but unfortunately there is no way I can lay down my ground in or on the ground the best I can is put the ground wire at least 3m above average ground because its an corn field, is there anything I need to worry or pay attention about it ?with my 80m inverted V antenna my S meter go as high as S9 for 160m. any advice. I live in YB land and this is my second attempt to be on air on 160 any advice will appreciate.
thank You.
Anton