Topband: FT-8 gentleman's agreement for 160?

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:24:06 EST 2019

Peter, Not all countries allow FT-8 ops on 1840.  JA's work split on
11908.  Last night attempts to work a VU2 he was only able to legally TX
around 1816 with my FT-8 being on 1844.  The agreement came way before FT-8
or other digital modes.  They also don't take in consideration for some
DX-peditions where split operating is required.

Herb, KV4FZ