Topband: JA's came in droves today on 160

Edward Sawyer sawyered at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 14:39:07 EST 2019

Hi Jay.  The IP address is actually tied to your device and is picked up and identified on the internet.  My point was that the machine deserves the credit for the DXCC.  That’s all.

I would totally agree with you that if all this was about was RTTY morphing to FT8 then its not very different.  However, FT8 is pulling on other modes clearly based on this dialog.

At the end of the day, some people care whether they are part of the action, and some people don’t.  Those of us that do seem to have a pretty universal distaste for FT-8.

73

Ed  N1UR