Topband: JA's came in droves today on 160

Ralph Bellas k9zo at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:04:43 EST 2019

Different entirely.  What is missing is the interaction between people.  I literally can call a station and go to the bathroom, returning to see if the computer worked him and I can log it. The technology is cool to hear weak signals, but it is not interactive yet.

SSB and AM are technologies, but used the same back and forth human communication.