Topband: 9Y4/OK2ZI 60m? +1

Petr Ourednik indians at xsmail.com
Mon Jul 1 05:59:30 EDT 2019

Hi Steve and Karel,

On the 9Y4 (ITU Reg.2) the band 5250 – 5450 kHz is allocated on a secondary basis to the Amateur service. Maximum output power is 1.5 kW...

The best way for US is to use ch5 / 5405kHz.
In case of split operation it is commonly used ch4 / 5373 for TX and lsn up on ch5 / 5405kHz.
In case of QRM on these channels it can be used also ch1 / 5332kHz... any kind of split hopping
in between these channels.
All CW.

I can recommend to use also split arrangement for EU (many EUs wants to work their new one 9Y4):
Use 5352kHz for TX and lsn up1 or up2 for EU / WRC-15 allocation.
All CW.

Many thanks for activating 9Y4 on 60m band!

73 - Petr, OK1RP
--
http://60mband.blogspot.com
http://160mband.blogspot.com

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019, at 4:00 AM, Steve Lawrence via Topband wrote:
> My good friend Karel, OK2ZI, is currently QRV from 9Y4. He plans on 60m
> operation:
>
> "I have also 60m licence. What is the best QRG for the USA? I do not
> have this band at home so I do not know it.
> But I hope that US stations enjoy the pile at 60m."
>
> I can't advise him on this so feel free to email him directly.  ok2zi at atlas.cz
>
> TU & 73 - Steve WB6RSE

73 - Petr, OK1RP
--