Topband: Ticks

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Tue Jul 16 11:02:36 EDT 2019

You guys and gals be careful out in the woods ( or golf courses ).
One of my novice buddies from the 60's came down with Lyme Disease
that wasn't detected in time for a complete recovery.     Doctors
seldom check for Lyme and if they do, some tests will show a negative
when the person is positive.
If you start feeling weak and tired all the time, that's one of the symptoms.

Don W4DNR