Topband: Transmit High Pass Filters for BCB Interference

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:08:13 EDT 2019

Had a similar problem at Field Day a few years ago with WJR (50,000 watt
station).  Noticed the problem was not present when antenna tuner was
inline.  Many modern rigs have broadband front ends which provide very
little attenuation to out of band signals, and just the addition of an
antenna tuner solved our problem (the tuner provided very good out of band
filtering).

Don (wd8dsb)