Topband: Which RX antenna is better?

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:57:13 EDT 2019

Hi,

I am on a small lot now and have barely been able to get signal out on 160 meters. A full size antenna for 80 meters won't really fit without some "crunching". I am ever going to be a world beater on either of those bands but I do get to play. On a couple of other mail reflectors we all agree that *any* antenna is better than a radio sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

73,

Bill KU8H

Bark less - wag more