Topband: Construction and design video-Beverage matching and termination

VE6WZ_Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 27 22:34:07 EDT 2019

A few weeks ago I uploaded a video on some design and construction ideas for Beverage matching and termination boxes.
I show how to wind your own transformers, and present a few different enclosure methods.  I show how I have designed and built some commercially made double sided boards for broadside phase boxes and 4 Beverage switch boxes using KiCad and OSH park.

https://youtu.be/r85MqK_N3a8 <https://youtu.be/r85MqK_N3a8>

This video is part of my "RX antenna series” which includes various videos about low-band rx antennas.  It is still a work in progress and in a week or so I will add another video about installing Beverage wires in the field, and a video about beverage maintenance.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLipJSm0KKo3BgY8F6NQ1DH3070C3SaUMN <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLipJSm0KKo3BgY8F6NQ1DH3070C3SaUMN>

73, de steve ve6wz