Topband: need manual for 'old' MFJ Grandmaster Memory Keyer

terry burge ki7m at comcast.net
Fri Mar 8 21:45:36 EST 2019

WOW. What a response! Thanks a lot guys, I got more copies than I know what to do with. Now if I can just figure out the programming maybe I can at least get 'KI7M', 'SNN" and 'T U' in the keyer and hook it up to my XCVR. I can still copy well enough to tell usually when the DX station comes back to my call so maybe I can send some decent code with this old MFJ-832. Strangely enough MFJ did not have the manual in their manual so on their webpage. Guess they want to sell newer stuff.

Terry

KI7M