Topband: Butternut HF2V?

Edward navydude1962 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 05:41:55 EDT 2019

Yes, Tree. In Riyadh. Would use a Pixel Loop in conjunction with vertical. Would be a shame not to offer up Riyadh on 160.

Saudi granted permission to use 80m sometime back, albeit on a weird segment. (3.650 I think).

Want to figure out best 160m antenna scheme so that I can ship it out when in California this summer. Planning accordingly.

Thanks,
Ed