Topband: XR0ZRC?

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Tue Mar 26 18:30:48 EDT 2019

I was copying them last night on 160 about Q4 through the static crashes, but
judging by the size of the pileup on the panadaper screen and their widely known
receiving problems I didn't bother to call with my peanut whistle. Of course
conventional wisdom says that I should not hear them without a RX antenna.

Their operators seem to be a mixed bag.  On 40 meters about two weeks ago, they
were actually changing frequency every so often.  I would think, where did they
go and then see on the scope they moved down a few dozen Hz. Unfortunately, they
did this in the middle of what I thought was our QSO.

Wes  N7WS