Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials

Floyd Sense wj at k8ac.net
Sun May 5 14:32:28 EDT 2019

Pete:  I don't have a dog in this hunt, but it seems to me that you may
be assigning a motive to Tom's research on this subject
that isn't supported by the article you cited.  I read the unfinished
article twice and all I saw was an objective comparison
of several different counterpoise systems with the inverted L
described.  Anyone who disagrees with any of the facts
presented should feel free to explain the error(s) in the approach and
also admit to any biases they may hold on the subject.
If the argument is that the FCP can't be accurately modeled, maybe
someone can explain just why that is.

73, Floyd - K8AC