Topband: no activity

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Fri May 17 19:48:10 EDT 2019

Hi Jorge,

Last night I heard a G3 calling around
1.825. I turned on the amp (a 3 minute
wait) and called back barefoot but I was
not heard and they went QRT. Shortly after
my amp was ready but I heard nobody else.

I will listen more to the south. That is
unfortunately, the direction of much RFI,
but I will try.

We have worked before, the first was in
1993, hopefully the next will be in 2019!

73,

Gary
KA1J