Topband: #1 W1BB

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Wed May 29 15:16:50 EDT 2019

Hello Joe,

Same here, I also need 6M DXCC (May never
get it), and I have all the DXCC available
for the lower bands. I asked the DXCC
bureau why not a DXCC that covers all the
HF bands, and they used the endorsement
answer and that there's no need for an
expanded award.

I nicely thanked them and suggested it is
a worthy concept and they would sell many
plaques for it if they created it and make
many hams happy to have it on their wall.
I got nice lip service saying "NO", in
reply, and that was the end of my pushing
them on it.

FWIW, I do not have those endorsement
stickers on anything, I think I threw them
away, I like my certs looking as they
came, not like a camper with Good Sam
bumper stickers on them.

73,