Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 08:22:14 EST 2019

Large swaths of both the contesting and DXing communities are not hooked up for RBN skimmer spots. No more than a few percent of supposedly active cluster nodes even carry skimmer spots. As a result there is a very real spike in activity when manual spots are entered into the cluster even in CW events.

Tim N3QE