Topband: Rx Antenna System

tony.kaz at verizon.net tony.kaz at verizon.net
Fri Nov 22 10:12:25 EST 2019

Has anyone had experience with this system and have done a comparison to
other receive antennas? I have room to put up a BOG about 200' long at a
right angle and about 100' away from my present BOG. But it would be
difficult to get the feedline to either end of the wire. This system looks
like I can put the feed point near the center and get selection of either
direction. I can run RG6 stapled to the grass both for the feedline and for
the BOG.

By the way my present BOG is sometimes better than my Pennants and sometimes
the Pennants are better. Wish I had the room for a beverage.
N2TK, Tony