Topband: Saturday night

Mpridesti mpridesti at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 24 14:15:52 EST 2019

Dave

I’ll give you some more disappointment. At about 7 PM Saturday night (00Z) an incredible noise came on and wiped out all of bands.  Something local and from the SW. Pointed my 10 m Yagi to the source. Killed my interest at that point and went to bed.

Got going again at 1130z and the noise was thankfully gone. If it shows again, will have to do some DFing.

Thought conditions Saturday night were starting out better than the first night.

When you worked UW2M, worked him after but fighting that noise big at the time. PITA

Regards,

Mark, K1RX