Topband: H40TT on 160m

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Mon Nov 25 07:42:54 EST 2019

Conditions are awful with horrible noise this AM.  Haven't figured out whether
it is local or what. I don't need H40 and I'm defiantly not a fan of FT8.
Nevertheless, I set up the rig and unsuccessfully called for awhile before
deciding to come into the office and check my email.

I just stepped back into the shack and see that "I" worked him at 12:26:30 with
a -15 signal report.

Wes  N7WS