Topband: OFF TOPIC: AMP NEEDS RIDE FROM DFW TO FL

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Mon Nov 25 10:41:41 EST 2019

Apologies in advance for off topic post

If there is anyone on the list in the DFW area that is DRIVING to
FLORIDA between now and the end of the year?   I have an 80 lb amplifier
( Alpha 9500) that needs a ride. Would obviously much rather it make the
trip in someone's trunk than pay the gorillas at the various shipping
services to drop test  it several times.

We will have the unit delivered to your house and we will meet you on
this end preferably in the Tampa/Orlando area but other spots in Florida
are workable. beggars cant be too choosy. We will gladly pay your gas
bill as a return for the favor

I suppose anyone driving round trip from Tampa/Orlando to DFW for the
holidays would also work, bringing the amp back on your return?

Contact me OFF LIST PLEASE

Dave
NR1DX
nr1dx at arrl.net