Topband: Protecting an Array Solutions K9AY Loop from Transmitted RF

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Oct 11 07:49:32 EDT 2019

Array Solutions no longer handles the K9AY components, which actually
came from K9RU's Wolf RF Systems.  It looks like the ICE limiter is
still out there, and reasonably priced, but I have no idea whether it's
a good design - it's pretty old - or just a pair of diodes back to back.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.