Topband: 160 meter QSL card checking

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 11:00:38 EDT 2019

This is frustrating indeed as there are no DXCC card checkers in the USVI
with 160-meter DXCC which the ARRL requires.  They refuse to explain why.
OK, so I will send the cards to them.  But wait, this requires an online
application. But when I fill it out and put in my zip code and location the
"State" box does not provide for the U.S. Virgin Islands for the card
return information.  So when I go to the foreign section there is no
selection for the U.S. Virgin Islands.  Does anyone have any idea oon what
I should do?  I am a an ARRL member for over 60 years but continue to be
given rough treatment by HQ.

Herb, KV4FZ