Topband: Looking for antenna suggestions

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 12 10:40:36 EDT 2019

A DHDL is somewhat ground independent so might be a choice.  Raising the
base of one end with 66' separation isn't too tough on the slope.  It is
possible to phase a couple of them.  Then add some relays to make it
reversible from the shack.
http://www.iv3prk.it/user/image/..-rxant.prk_tx3a.pdf

Grant KZ1W