Topband: Looking for antenna suggestions

CUTTER DAVID d.cutter at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 13 04:40:44 EDT 2019

I shall be trying 2 modest flags at right-angles.  I will switch polarities to obtain 4-quadrant reception into a K3S dual receiver in diversity mode.  It's not all about gain or beamwidth but what the brain can work on to separate the signals and noise. In the absence of acreage this should do it for me.
David G3UNA/G6CP