Topband: Amateur Radio Station Callsigns

m.r.c. mrc02 at kinderteacher.com
Sun Oct 13 12:32:50 EDT 2019

Part of the anomalies in the regs that I am trying to show.  They are "fixing" the problem with some of
these words, and they do not work properly.  The license does not assign a station location.  There is no
license associated with a stack of equipment or physical location until a licensed OPERATOR takes control
of the equipment, thereby making it "his" station for the duration of the time he controls it, be that
one minute or one century, physically, or remotely.

Robin Critchell

WA6CDR