Topband: Desiccant in Beverage Boxes

David Cutter d.cutter at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 30 08:33:14 EDT 2019

Steel mesh is good.  From distant memory a nylon mesh of 0.8mm square is
used in the food industry.  This turns out to be the stuff ladies use to
fluff out their ballroom gowns and is very cheap.  Perhaps you could snip a
piece without it being noticed ?  I also found the fibreglass  net used for
plastering is effective.  Sticks in place with regular adhesive through the
holes to the box.

David G3UNA/G6CP