Topband: Desiccant in Beverage Boxes

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Wed Oct 30 11:26:56 EDT 2019

I have long given up trying to waterproof boxes from Rain.

I keep them rain proof and make sure there are multiple places for water to
run out.

I also do a lot with Alpine Ski racing and we have timing boxes, no
different than a Beverage box, scattered all over ski hills.  Same
practice.  Just make sure you have it somewhat ventilated.

If you open a box and it is full of water, you then have a problem.  :)

Mike va3mw