Topband: Drones for antenna installation?

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Sun Sep 1 12:24:29 EDT 2019

Grant is exactly right about the cold &
knocking it around. Last winter I was out
in freezing weather and bumped the end
into a rock. The PVC broke in the valve
where the PVC is threaded in. I had to
dremel two opposing slots in the broken
piece and wedge a solid piece of metal in
so I could unscrew it.

Just like one should not hunt with a shell
ready to fire, one should not walk with
pressure in the spud gun. I only
pressurize when I am ready to launch the
spud.

73,
Gary
KA1J