Topband: Inverted L redux

rgarrett5 at comcast.net rgarrett5 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 2 15:33:12 EDT 2019

Pete,

Traditional wisdom is, if you have the choice of short or long radials, more shorter ones are preferred over a few long ones.  However, 50 60 foot radials are not considered long for 160 meters.  I have found that 50 to 60 radials will do a great job.  At least 30 is a good starting point.  73, Bob K3UL