Topband: Relationship Between Ground Wave and Low-Angle Radiation

n4uu73 n4uu73 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 09:14:46 EDT 2019

A Zz. -------- Original message -------- fax zFrom: N4ZR <n4zr at comcast.net>  Date: 9/13/19  9:31 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: topband reflector <Topband at contesting.com> Subject: Topband: Relationship Between Ground Wave and Low-Angle Radiation I don't think I've ever read anything on this topic.  Basically, what I'm asking is, could ground wave to a fairly nearby Skimmer be used as an analogue to low-angle radiation to assess the effectiveness of radial systems on an inverted L?  W3LPL is about 30 miles from me and has a very capable Skimmer Server-based RBN node.-- 73, Pete N4ZRCheck out the Reverse Beacon Networkat <http://reversebeacon.net>, nowspotting RTTY activity worldwide.For spots, please use your favorite"retail" DX cluster._________________Searchable Archives: http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector