Topband: ? new phasing line for YCCC 9 Circle

Edward stallman ed.n5dg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:06:26 EDT 2019

I'll be cutting new phasing lines for the YCCC RX 9 circle using the
AIM4170 . All phasing lines will leave the combiner , pass through a
choke, then the RG6 will run under ground in 3/4 " PVC to the 20ft
verticals .

My question is about using another choke at the preamp / vertical . I
was thinking of using the large 2.4"  mix 31 . By making the RG6 longer,
I could wind up to 12 turns before connecting to the preamp .  I have no
idea if this will be an improvement or a waste of time ,coax and money ?
I'm in a fairly quiet location and as I have it know my noise floor is
around -126 DBM . So asking before I start cutting on my new 1000ft
spool  of commscope flooded coax

Thanks ,  GL TB , Ed N5DG