Topband: 160m CW Activity

Roger Kennedy roger at wessexproductions.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 05:48:27 EDT 2020

Yes, conditions seemed good last night (had several 35 - 40dB S/N reports
from NA stations on RBN)
During the night there were several EU stations calling CQ . . . but very
few NA stations on the band ! (I know a lot of you guys over there have much
lightning and resultant static crashes now)
I did have a few QSOs . . . and a nice email from John N1PGA.
I guess I'm still surprised there isn't MORE activity, given that we're all
supposed to be staying home !
Hope you're all staying well in these crazy times . . .
Best 73
Roger G3YRO