Topband: 160m CW Activity

Jean-Paul Albert f6fya at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 17:28:01 EDT 2020

Hi Don,

You right, propagation was very poor last night.
Now, I know what contest I heard. I heard some  stations, but the went to QRT just after the end.
I met only 2 stations, NO3M and AI2N. With noice on my  beverage.

Maybe tomorrow, depens of my sleep deprivation.

take care.

Jean-Paul

F6FYA en direct depuis son iPad.