Topband: Windows 10 Update heads up

Anthony Scandurra k4qe at icloud.com
Sun Aug 16 11:21:51 EDT 2020

There is no monthly, yearly, or ANY fee for running a Flex radio.  There is an UPGRADE charge when going from one major revision to the next (for instance, from version 2.x to 3.x) which is OPTIONAL.  You don’t need to perform the upgrade unless the added features appeal to you.

73, Tony Scandurra
ARS K4QE - FM05fv