Topband: Rohn 25 Vertical questions.

John Harden, D.M.D. jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 18 14:21:54 EDT 2020

I use a Rohn 45G 100 ft tower. It is shunt fed for 160 with an Omega
match using two 1000 pfd vacuum variables. It does wrk great on 160
using around 50 radials. One of the vacuum variables has a 1 rpm 12 VDC
reversible motor. The SWR stays very low.

The monoband stack for 80 - 10 provides a lot of top loading..

I don't think you will go wrong Ron...

73,

Joihn, W4NU

(K4JAG 1959 to 1998)