Topband: maybe off subject but ...

Terry Burge ki7m.pcr123 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 02:50:57 EDT 2020

Thanks  for the DOSBOX info. I had heard there were ways to run a DOS
program on Win8/10 but it sounded like I would need
to use some division of my hard drive. I am definitely not computer
literate and since Dos went away I find it hard just to move my
files/pictures around so you probably can get the idea.

Thanks for all the help. And the idea of using a thumb drive to transfer
and store the programs. Now if I can get that far with my old floppy drives
including the Original Necwires2 from Roy Lewellen.

Terry
KI7M