Topband: FW: CQWW a bust this year

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Tue Dec 1 13:00:53 EST 2020

you guys complain a lot.  :)

Get on the air and work them.  If you can't hear them either accept it or
do something about it.

Sitting on your but won't make it better.   Ask yourself, what can I do
about it?

   - How old are your feedlines?  Are 100% sure they are as good as the day
   you installed them?
   - Noise -- did you know that 80% of the low band noise is in your own
   house - fix it as it isn't going to fix itself and don't be so sure to
   blame someone or something else until you confirm it.  Quit guessing.
   - Not sure what to do, ask for help.  There is lots of great knowledge
   here.
   - Give up and take up stamp collecting or collect candles.  The good
   thing with candles is that if you don't like them, you can always burn
   them.  They are also the perfect gift.

Mike va3mw