Topband: Broadside vs end-fire phasing of RX ants: MFJ-1026?

Rich Dailey richdailey at windstream.net
Tue Dec 1 14:40:29 EST 2020

This was a timely video for me Steve - tnx!
I am experimenting with phasing my North beverage (400'). I am
restricted in that direction, but have plenty
of room to the east for a parallel 400 footer. I may try something close
spaced for my N/NW bev also.
Will be trying different options, including using an MFJ-1026 (poor
man's NCC-2, I'm hoping) to adjust phasing.

Anyone else using the 1025/1026 noise cancelling device as a phasing unit?

tnx es 73 de Rich, N8UX