Topband: CQWW a bust this year

Mpridesti mpridesti at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 14:44:33 EST 2020

Something I did once was to call the suspect station with low power and pointed away from him (I have a directional antenna with 15 to 20 dB front to back) and still that station heard me! So yep, he was using an SDR in the US while operating his transmitter in EU.

SDR was SW of my location.

Regards,

Mark, K1RX