Topband: FW: CQWW a bust this year

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Wed Dec 2 19:35:43 EST 2020

Wes

You got that right,you gotta walk a mile in the other guys shoes!!

When I lived in New Hampshire working EU on 160 was a walk in the park
compared to the kind of propagation we get down here in FL
or what the guys out west have to EU ( I did a stint as N7EX for a while
in Spokane) ...

Dave
NR1DX

--