Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night

Roger Kennedy roger at wessexproductions.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 06:08:53 EST 2020

Great to hear lots of people on the band last night, and Conditions were
pretty good !

The only strange thing was that Propagation seemed a bit one-way - I was
getting some amazing Reports, whereas most signals with me were weaker. (and
this wasn't just ME - I noticed the same with other EU stations giving and
receiving Reports)

I spent a couple of hours on the band, and worked 24 NA stations, including
across to Colorado, Arizona and the Virgin Islands.

Many thanks to everyone who made the effort to come on 160 !

73 Roger G3YRO