Topband: I need help proofing an Inverted L model I made please. 40’ x 143’, four 100’ radials, #14 wire.

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Fri Dec 11 05:02:10 EST 2020

Jim et all

I agree with what you say on all points when it comes to radials on the
ground and salt water affects.

However I have always wondered about elevated radials . The NEC ( both 2
and 4) models (not that those are to always be trusted) show very little
(if any) improvement beyond four elevated radials, you have any theories
on why that is? Intuitively (also not to be trusted) that is a lot of
real estate in the spaces between

Dave
NR1DX

--